We’re your containment consultants
We provide containment services to Chemical Research Organisations (CRO’s) and manufacturers in the Pharma, Chemical and Biotech industries. Why? Because we’ve successfully transferred our technical insights and technology from traditional containment solutions to the flexible market – creating a range of innovative designs.
How we support your project is up to you: we can provide the complete design, development and consultancy relationship or we can simply supply off-the-shelf solutions quickly and cost effectively. The sub-assemblies used to make this range of products will then provide the start point for any custom solution which will allow us to take cost and time out of bespoke solutions whilst providing a performance guaranteed solution (read about our containment products).
At Solo we appreciate our clients use proprietary manufacturing techniques and process equipment, that’s why we offer a confidential consulting service to develop the necessary containment upgrade to meet tomorrow’s manufacturing challenges whilst using yesterday’s proven process equipment.
We are currently working on projects in Central America, USA, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Spain as well as the UK. In our careers we have worked on projects across the globe.
Our typical process:
- Our client issues an enquiry
- We respond with an initial design or suggest an off-the-shelf solution from our catalogue
- Our team develop the design, working closely with the client and generate a specification and quotation
- We then develop the solution, manufacturing, installing and testing it to the specification
- The product is delivered – with a fast turnaround.
We’ve introduced many innovations into flexible containment
Having come from a rigid isolator design background, we apply this expertise to flexible containment solutions and this is further enhanced with in-house manufacture – many operators in our sectors are manufacturers of glove bags only.
See why we’re different…
For all these reasons and more, we’ve been able to develop strong, long term relationships resulting in mutual success. We offer performance guarantees for all our products and we are fully committed to pushing the boundaries of flexible containment in everything we do.
Like to know more about our approach to flexible containment?
- Read more about glove bags, flexible isolators, aseptic isolators, plastic isolators and containment suites
- To see our latest thoughts on the industry why not read our containment blog?
- Contact us to arrange a demonstration at your facility
- Simply contact us to discuss your containment system requirements